The Cadillac of Poker


MIKE: No-limit Texas Hold 'Em is the Cadillac of poker.

- Rounders, 1998




No doubting this one. For sheer numbers of players or media coverage, Texas Hold'em is King. (Or Aces).

There doesn't seem to be any solid numbers around to estimate the number of players globally of Texas Hold'em, but antidotal evidence is overwhelming. Just go into any poker room online and the Holdem tables will outnumber all others by about 20-1. Television coverage of Holdem is growing, and that brings more players to the game. This, in turn, drives more growth... Mike is definately right in this quote, No limit Texas is where its at.

1 comments:

Rocky said...

Hey Mike
nice blog I like it ,
My name is rocky and I also own blog
I have some partnership ideas , which ll be beneficial for us , I don’t want to go into details this early, but send me an email if you find this worth discussing further. Also, send me an email if you’re not interested, then I don’t have to remind you later on
Rocky

Recent Posts:
Celebrity Poker Quotes
Poker Music Quotes
Poker Movie Quotes
TV Show Poker Quotes