Lucky Poker Bra




Grace: Come on, just give me one more chance. I really want to win my money back.

Will: You won't win it back, Grace, because you're bad.

Grace: Please, please, please--

Will: No, no, no, no, no. I promised the guys--

Grace: Please, please, please--

Will: Ok.

[There is a knock at the door]

Grace: Ok, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go put on my lucky poker bra. [goes to her bedroom]

Will: Or at least a bra.

- Will and Grace, 2001




Not many pro poker players believe in good luck charms, but there is certainly no harm in having one. Lucky horseshoes, lucky clovers, lucky shirts (or bras!), or lucky pennies - who is to say it doesn't help dominate your opponents?

0 comments:

Recent Posts:
Celebrity Poker Quotes
Poker Music Quotes
Poker Movie Quotes
TV Show Poker Quotes