Avoiding Tilt



Roy: "I told you you'd get into trouble. It's because you don't know how to manage anything. I should know - I'm your accountant."

Oscar Madison: "If you're my accountant, how come I need money?"

Roy: "If you need money, how come you play poker?"

Oscar: "'Cause I need money."

Roy: "But you always lose."

Oscar: "That's why I need the money."

Roy: "Then don't play poker."

Oscar: "Then don't come to my house and eat my potato chips."

- The Odd Couple, 1968.



If you find yourself going through a patch where you always seem to lose, take a small break - an hour, a day, or a week. Even a short time away from the game can be enough to break a bad run of losses, and soon you will be able to afford those potato chips once more.

0 comments:

Recent Posts:
Celebrity Poker Quotes
Poker Music Quotes
Poker Movie Quotes
TV Show Poker Quotes