Confessions of a Winning Poker Player



MIKE: In Confessions of a Winning Poker Player, Jack King said, "Few players recall big pots they have won - strange as it seems - but every player can remember with remarkable accuracy the outstanding tough beats of his career." Seems true to me, 'cause walking in here I can hardly remember how I built my bankroll, but I can't stop thinking how I lost it.

- Rounders, 1998



Runs in poker come and go; the measure of a good player is how well they handle the lows. Its better to quit for a bit than throw a large slice of your stack away in a short burst... be wary of playing on tilt.

2 comments:

PokerMagnet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RVOnlineGaming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Recent Posts:
Celebrity Poker Quotes
Poker Music Quotes
Poker Movie Quotes
TV Show Poker Quotes